Lasta vs. Yazio Review
What Is The Yazio App?
Yazio App is a calorie and exercise tracking app for weight loss. Over the years, weight loss apps have developed from the basic styles of calorie in and out patterns to the in-depth and informative wellness apps we see today. Yazio is one of the oldest calorie-counting apps on the market. First created by fellow German university students Florian Weissenstein and Sebastian Weber in 2013, Yazio has become one of the best diet and nutrition trackers on the market, with millions of users in over 150 countries.
By creating an in-depth nutritional tool, Yazio aims to help people of all levels of health and well-being achieve their goals. You can also use the free tracker to lose weight with intermittent fasting. It can help you burn fat and build muscle. You’re guaranteed to reach your goal in weeks with the free Yazio app for calorie counting, meal planning, intermittent fasting, and weight loss. Say goodbye to diet or hunger pangs with Yazio’s calorie counter and periodic fasting app.
The Yazio app and Intermittent Fasting app consist of 3 sections:
1. Calorie counter
- Free and easy-to-use calorie calculator
- Food diary with calorie goals
- Keep track of nutritional values and macronutrients
- More than 4 million foods
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Food classifications for each product
- Simple and intelligent calorie counting
- Create meals, meal plans, and recipes
- Track your steps, activities, and symptoms.
- Water tracker with a reminder
- Complete caloric analysis
- Yazio BMI Calculator
- Tips and tricks for counting calories
2. App for Intermittent fasting
- Free intermittent fasting tracker
- Fasting and eating reminders
- Start with a fasting test
- Detailed intermittent fasting plans
- Precise information about the state of the body during fasting
- Initiate autophagy and ketosis
- Time-based fasting methods: 16:8, 14:10, 12:12
- Daily fasting methods
- More than 1500 delicious recipes
- New recipes to lose weight every week
- Low carb, vegetarian and vegan recipes
- Pizzas, flans, salads, soups, and much more.
- Shopping list function
- Cooking mode to easily follow recipe instructions.
Also read – Lasta Vs. Lose It Review
Join the Yazio PRO iOS community and reach your goal even faster.
- Tons of extended features
- Reach your target fast
- Analysis of vitamins and minerals
- Simple food classifications
- Evaluate your progress over several years
- Document and control body measurements
- No more advertising
You can purchase PRO in-app purchases in the Yazio Calorie Counter & Intermittent Fasting app. Yazio PRO is much cheaper than premium versions of comparable calorie counting, intermittent fasting, and food diary apps for weight loss without dieting.
- Evaluate your diet and results so that you feel good and happy with the progress you are making
- Tracking your progress is a breeze with built-in widgets and shortcuts. Maintain your health with a simple touch
- Get a personalized plan to lose weight and even build muscle! Set your maximum daily calories and get instant feedback.
- From a Google user: It works if you use it correctly. They aren’t five stars because if you don’t log in for a day, the notifications get pretty passive and aggressive so that you can turn them off. This is a big turn-on for me. If I want to disable notifications, I will. Tweak: The developer’s response to my review informed me that I could disable notifications. I already knew; That’s why I mentioned it in the last line of my original thought. There was no need to know * how * to disable notifications. I’m a 30-something. I grew up with computers etc.
- From a Google user: This is one of the most excellent nutritional tracking apps. I love the fasting countdown. The only thing stopping me from using it more often is that about 50% of all the foods I can don’t have the correct nutritional information. I have to enter everything myself or change the serving size to get the calories closer to the right amount.
- From CE: This is my favorite of all the similar apps out there. I always have trouble with other apps, scanning barcodes, and adding meals. This is the only app where I can add foods to a meal instead of registering each food separately. It also gives me suggestions quickly and allows me to search for food. I also like the mini-challenges, like going 21 days without chocolate. It keeps me motivated. It has several features that other apps don’t have.
Also read – Sweet Potato Nutrition Facts
|Yazio PRO (Annual)||$22.49|
|Yazio PRO (Semi-annual)||$34.99|
|Yazio PRO (Quarterly)||$39.99|
What Is The Lasta App?
Try another popular weight loss app, the Lasta app. Lasta is loved for the countless valuable offscreen tips on weight loss and leading a healthy lifestyle. Lasta’s mission is to support and educate users on intermittent fasting, meal planning, and behavioral psychology for long-lasting weight loss.
Download Lasta today as a must-have app for anyone who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. Features include weight tracking, blood pressure and cholesterol management, and fitness tracking.
Lasta is the long-awaited all-in-one health app that does it all. In addition to tracking your weight loss and wellness, Lasta asks questions about your overall health and helps you monitor it by providing personalized recommendations.
Healthy Weight Loss App for Wholesome Wellness
Lasta app has 3 assets to assist users in their weight loss journey: meal planning, time restricted feeding and weight loss psychology.
Meal planning helps you to cover your nutritional needs daily, staying under your calorie limit. Lasta meal plan allows you to adjust the menu to your goals, eating style, allergies and eating preferences.
To enhance weight loss effect and make it more sustainable, Lasta incorporates intermittent fasting practices. Once you teach your body to consume food only during eating window, you start eating less naturally. Moreover, this approach makes your food choices more mindful, as you still can have your favorite foods, just in moderation.
And the lsat but not least: CBT therapy to improve your eating habits, body image, and attitude towards food. The absence of focus on building a healthy mood-food relation makes most diets’ effects disappear shortly after ending the diet. That is why Lasta emphasizes on building healthy eating habits to last with you forever and secure your weight loss results.
Also read – Psychology of Eating: How Food Affects Mood
To help you to create new habits Lasta has habits tracking features (water, physical activity, fasting and mood journaling) and educational content to guide you through.
Lasta Wellness Education
Lasta Mind tab has loads of educational content to lead you through the most effective wellness and weight loss practices, explain you how your body works and present you scientific facts about weight loss process. This knowledge helps you to understand your body better and make more mindful lifestyle choices.
You can learn more about wellness with daily stories in your dashboard, or search for a specific topic in lessons and courses in the Mind tab.
Lasta offers a lifestyle quiz that helps you determine your goals, needs, interests and detect behavioral disorders that stop you from losing weight consistently.
Instructions: Answer the questions about how you have behaved and felt over the past six months. Please take your time and answer honestly to get the most accurate results.
This online assessment is not a diagnostic tool. Only a qualified medical professional, such as a doctor or mental health professional, can help you determine the best treatment.
Lasta Meal Plans for Healthy Eating
One of the most popular features of the Lasta app is the meal planner, which includes meal plans created by registered dietitians. The meal plans are seamlessly integrated into the app, allowing you to easily track your meals and make changes to your goal on the go.
Lasta is the best weight loss app for women, valuing nutrition as individualized, nourishing your body, mind, and spirit. Its customizable meal plans let you discover which foods are ideal for you and your wellness goals by taking the guesswork out of popular diets like Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc. Lasta offers countless meal plans for you to customize to fit your schedule.
Lasta Mindful Eating Feature
When you eat slowly, focus on the eating experience, and are more in tune with your hunger, fullness, and satisfaction cues, you are practicing mindful eating strategies. Using an app such as Lasta is a helpful way to draw more attention to these aspects of mindful eating.
Many apps exist, but the best ones are aimed at making the food experience known by observing the speed you eat as well as your emotions and your decision-making process on food.
Lasta CBT Psychology Course For Weight Loss
Lasta’s CBT Psychology app includes:
- 30-day guided course on CBT and healthy living
- Various audio formats with content summaries for the best learning experience
- A library with meditation tracks
- Resources that encourage people to learn, grow, and succeed
- 24/7 customer service reachable by email
Here are tips to help you choose the best app:
- Be aware of apps that involve documenting or tracking what you eat. For some people, this can be problematic and even triggering, as doing so can start to feel like keeping a food diary and counting calories.
- Do not fall for apps advertising that they will help you lose weight. If the app mentions weight loss due to using the app, it’s not mindfulness-based. Mindfulness and mindful eating focus on bringing awareness to the moment and not the future, which is what Lasta’s mission is. Since weight loss goals are something for the future (and for many people, not helpful or achievable anyway), they don’t quite fit the concept of awareness. The same goes for calorie counting.
- Look for apps that offer developer information and additional support. These features are a good sign that the app is credible. Access to more professional help and resources for your weight loss situation is very important and helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?